One Hour a Day to Change Your Life in 21 Days
It is easier for us to remain where we are in life rather than making significant changes to alter the course we are on. It is easy to become overwhelmed as we try to plan out a course of action to achieve our goals and dreams. Hopefully, what follows will help simplify the process and put you on a more focused course to success.
What is Success?
First, let me define success. Webster defines it as a destination or an act of doing what one has set out to do. I think there is a better way to define success. Success is the progressive realization of a worthwhile goal or dream. It is the journey rather than the destination. A dream is something we aspire to; a goal is nothing more than a dream with a date attached to it.
You are Successful!
The very first thing you must acknowledge is that you are successful! Right where you are now, at the moment, you are successful. Success belongs to those who wake up each day, embracing life with each breath and giving all of their being to that which they do while remaining thankful for each day given.
Their reward is the journey. There is a growth process that takes place while you are on your journey. Welcome and embrace the journey for it is there that the rough edges are being chiseled away, slowly revealing the new you.
Pay close attention, because I am about to share with you a simple approach to accomplishing everything you want in life and more!
3 Step Process to Success
1. Where do you want to be in 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, etc?
What is it that you want to accomplish? Write this down and keep it with you at all times.
2. What price do you have to pay?
What do you need to do to get there? Write this down as a set of goals, both short-term and long-term.
3. Pay the price
Do the things you need to do to get to where you want to go.
I should note here that it is critical that you do not share your goals and dreams with those who have none. These people will only discourage you, either intentionally or unintentionally. They may try to discourage you to protect you from what they believe will be a failure. Only share your goals and dreams with those who have their own, for they will be the ones who will encourage you and support your efforts.
Now the 3 step process may seem easy, but I promise you it is not as easy as it seems. Luckily, there are some things to keep you on track and focused on the 3 step process to success.
21 Days to a New You Concept
Research states that it takes approximately 21 days to develop a habit. What follows is a list of new habits you should develop into your daily life. You may find it helpful to work on developing only one new habit at a time so that you protect yourself from becoming overwhelmed or discouraged.
1. Read for at least 15 minutes daily from a positive or inspirational book…
2. Listen for at least 15 minutes daily to a positive motivation or inspiration.
3. Write in a journal for at least 15 minutes daily, noting what you have done to move forward in the progress towards your goal and what you need to do in the days ahead.
4. Meditate for at least 15 minutes daily. Meditation is the art of focusing your mind and Controlling your thoughts. Close your eyes and let go of any failure or negative thoughts. When negative thoughts creep in your mind, say to yourself that they are not real and move on by replacing those thoughts with a positive one.
5. Eliminate all negatives from your day. As soon as a negative thought or word comes ( Reject it!!!)& “Replace it quickly with a positive thought or word”.
6. Hang around those who are where you want to be in life. Surround yourself with positive, goal-oriented people.
Do not let yourself become discouraged. Remember, we don’t have bad days; we have character-building days. Success happens to the person who gets off the couch and into the game. It belongs to those who forge ahead through the trials and struggles and roadblocks; for it is here that success begins to shine.
If you experience a setback, pause and take a deep breath. Start again. If you are struggling, keep pressing on, if you’re going through a time of defeat, don’t stop there – keep going!
Thinking about working from home? We can help you, check our website https://thebesthomebizonline.com/ and learn how we can support you to accomplish your goals.