Running a successful home business is very much a matter of how we program our thinking, and the way that we think is probably the most important thing we could do to either be successful or not. Now the foundation for self-improvement begins with how we think about ourselves and the everyday use of affirmations. Upbeat and encouraging phrases encourage us to think positive thoughts, feelings and actions that you need to bring your goals to fruition.
You can reprogram yourself for success with the correctly used affirmations, or you can program yourself for defeat by using the wrong or incorrect affirmations.
How you phrase your affirmation is a big part of how your mind receives it. You should always phrase it in a positive way, the here and now way and with conviction. For example, “I am fit and healthy” is much better to say than “I don’t want to be fat”.
You should speak your positive affirmation out loud (because you need to hear them) possible 5-10 times each day especially “each morning and evening” just before going to sleep as your mind works with the last bit of programing you receive just before going to sleep, so remember to say them out loud and not just think it, repeating them numerous times throughout the day will solidify them into your minds thought the process and the more you think of them the more your mind pays attention to them (remember that what you focus on has your attention)(& what has your attention Grows) working on making them reality. With your continual use of positive affirmations you will notice how your goals will slowly start forming and becoming reality.
When you are repeating “I am fit and healthy”, doubt is normal …especially when you are looking in the mirror and see someone that is possibly overweight and not healthy or in shape while repeating your affirmation. Do not let your doubts get to you and do not beat yourself up over them, they are normal …instead, just repeat your affirmation again over and over with even more conviction.
Proverbs 18:21 King James Version (KJV) Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Speaking Positive affirmation OVER Yourself! will produce them in reality! That’s Gods law… (The more that YOU here them the more you believe them.)
Confession is the most Powerful Voice in you life, because; you believe YOU more that anyone or anything else. So speak positive messages over yourself it will bring positive things into your future!
(Because the Bible says that you forecast your future with your words.)
People often quit using their positive affirmations before they have even started because they feel that it is stupid and harebrained. Remember, even when you exercise every day you don’t see an immediate difference, it takes time and work. Your affirmations take time to work and you need to keep a positive attitude, no matter what you see in the mirror So Speak Positive WORDS.
How you feel is an important part of saying your affirmations; so you need to remove any doubt and make you affirmation mean something to you. You can produce quicker results and have continually positive feelings about your affirmations by adding one little word.
A very powerful way to phrase your affirmations is instead of saying “I am fit and healthy”, you would say, “I am becoming a fit and healthy person”… Instead of “I am a millionaire”; say “I am becoming a millionaire”.
By adding the word “becoming”, it allows you to stay positively focused on your affirmations. You can also use “I am in the process of…” For example, “I am in the process of running a successful home based business”
The more positive emotions you add to your affirmations, the sooner they will come into existence. Using these or similar modifiers can help you mentally believe the affirmations as true, and that will increase your positive emotions.
You know how they say Success and Failure are 6 inches apart from the left ear to the right ear, that’s because we either think positive or negative thoughts, so make sure that you promote the outcome you want to see materialize in your life! (THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS)
Following are some examples you use or make up your own…
- I have the power to create all the success and prosperity I desire.
- I let go of the old, negative beliefs that have stood in the way of my Success.
- My mind is free of resistance and open to exciting new possibilities.
- I am worthy of all the good life has to offer, and I deserve to be successful.
- I believe in myself and my ability to succeed.
- I am grateful for all my skills and talents that serve me so well.
- I am enjoying my work today and optimistic about what lies ahead in the coming days.
- The universe is filled with endless opportunities for me and my Success.
- I am surrounded by positive, supportive people who believe in me.
- I am always open minded and eager to explore new avenues to success.
- I recognize opportunity when it knocks and seize the moment.
- Everywhere I look, I see prosperity.
- I am well organized and manage my time with expert efficiency.
- I am committed to achieving success in every area of my life.
- My ambitions are in perfect alignment with my personal values.
- By creating success for myself I am creating success and opportunities for others.
- As I take on new challenges I feel calm, confident, and powerful.
- Creating solutions comes naturally to me.
- I always attract successful people who understand and encourage me.
- I recognize every new challenge as a new opportunity.
- I celebrate each goal I accomplish with joy and gratitude.
- I have the power to do the most incredible things
- I’m confident in myself and my abilities
- I always make the best decision for myself
- I am in charge of my life
- My confidence in myself grows more and more every day
- My confidence is constantly increasing
- I’m a magnet for success
- I can achieve anything I put my mind to
- I love myself
- I believe in myself and my abilities
- I have the power to accomplish everything I need to do today
- I know I’m making a difference
- My clients love to work with me
- I’m constantly inspiring people around me
- I’m proud of myself and my achievements
- I wake up each morning feeling confident and empowered
- Confidence is my birth right
- I’m successful in everything I do
- I attract success by being my authentic self
- Everyday in every way I’m becoming more confident
- All of my thoughts, plans and ideas lead me straight to success
- I’m radiant with confidence, certainty and optimism
- I exude confidence
- I’m confident in the decisions I make
- I trust myself and my intuition
- Every decision I make leads me towards my desires
- Confidence is my middle name
- I live each day feeling confident and grateful
- I love seeing my confidence grow every single day
- I radiate confidence and positivity
- I am confident
START YOUR NEW LIFE WITH CHRIST JESUS TODAY
You can have real, lasting peace today through a relationship with Jesus Christ. Start your four-step journey now!
Step 1 – God loves you and has a plan for you!
The Bible says, “God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, [Jesus Christ], that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life” (John 3:16). Jesus said, “I came that they may have life and have it abundantly”—a complete life full of purpose (John 10:10). But here’s the problem:
Step 2- People are sinful and separated from God.
We have all done, thought or said bad things, which the Bible calls “sin.” The Bible says, “All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). The result of sin is death, spiritual separation from God (Romans 6:23). The good news?
Step 3 – God sent his Son to die for your sins!
Jesus died in our place so we could have a relationship with God and be with Him forever. “God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8). But it didn’t end with His death on the cross. He rose again and still lives! “Christ died for our sins. … He was buried. … He was raised on the third day, according to the Scriptures” (1 Corinthians 15:3-4). Jesus is the only way to God. Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me (JESUS)” (John 14:6).
Step 4 – Would you like to receive God’s forgiveness?
We can’t earn salvation; we are saved by God’s grace when we have faith in His Son, Jesus Christ. All you have to do is believe you are a sinner, and that Christ died for your sins, and ask His forgiveness. Then turn from your sins—that’s called repentance. Jesus Christ knows you and loves you. What matters to Him is the attitude of your heart, your honesty. We suggest praying the following prayer to accept Christ as your Savior:
“Heavenly Father, I know I’m a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died for my sin and that you raised Him to life. I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord, from this day forward. Guide my life and help me to do your will. I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.”